Saturday 2 March 2013


Cheer bow nails

So obviously it's the Hornets birthday party on Sunday so I faffed around for hours putting cheer bows on my nails. I did about 4/5 different designs (most of which I smudged a lot) including gold bows (below) black and gold bows (like our York ones, unfortunately they didn't photo well) pink bows, white bows... 

...Then I got bored


I quite liked the gold bows (they didn't look as yellow in person) but they looked silly on their own and too much with all the nails painted, so I finally decided on French manicure + pink bows...



...now I just have to pick a dress :/

In the end I changed these, again! Just got rid of the feature nail to make it the same as the others. It looked much nicer :) 

Happy 4th birthday Hornets, we are awesome!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment