Tuesday 10 September 2013

31DC2013 Day 10: Gradient Nails

I'm really annoyed about today's nails. I painted a really pretty dark to light pink gradient with 3 of my favorite polishes but because I don't have a proper camera I couldn't photograph them properly!! Normally my pictures come out ok, they are never great but you can see what I've painted. With the gradient it just looked like one shade of very badly painted polish.
I did think about trying again and using more contrasting shades but to be perfectly honest I didn't want to do it and then find out they didn't photograph well either and have to start over, again. 

I think I jinxed it by saying yesterday that I'd paint something nice today. Fail. Tomorrow I will incorporate dots and a gradient to attempt to cover both the themes? 

Yas 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment